Do you think you are overweight?

Sunday, January 9, 2011

TO DETOX OR NOT TO DETOX?

I am still in the first week of January, day 1 of exercise done. Stiff and sore muscles!


I decided this is a good time to consult a friend of mine who works in the Health & Fitness Industry. I explained my whole dilemma to her, I also gave her all the details of the exercise routines I have been doing last year and the foods consumed last year and general habits. Together we decided that it might be best for me to start off with a proper detox of the colon to ensure that the colon is clean and can function at optimal level as it influences so much of every aspects of our daily leaves.


And so it was decided. Detox must be done. And again my nose was in every website and webpage to research ways to detox and to my surprise there are many different ways of detoxing.


The important thing for me was to do something that was natural, easy on my body (as I have IBS), I didn’t want the detox to be prolonged and it was important to me that it is within my reach, financially and with regards to equipment, access to supplementation.


A thought to ponder upon: Inner cleanliness is paramount. If you beautify yourself from the inside eventually and inevitably that radiance will be infused into every cell of your body and will ooze out of your pores shining and visible on the outside for all to see.


Did you know: 4.5kg – 10kg of faecal matter can be stored in a sluggish colon (up to 30 kilograms has been reported)


8 Effective ways to Detox & Cleanse


DETOX TOOL #1 - Raw Food & Alkalisation
DETOX TOOL #2 - Supplements
DETOX TOOL #3 - Herbal Colon Cleansing Program
DETOX TOOL #4 - Colonics
DETOX TOOL #5 - Juice Fasting
DETOX TOOL #6 - Water
DETOX TOOL #7 - Breathing
DETOX TOOL #8 - Exercise


For a year now my husband and I have been adding super juices to our diet. Thus the juice fasting sounded like a good option for me to start with. We already have a good quality juicer, we have access to fruit and vegetables at a relative good price.
The decision was made a 3 day juice “fast” or shall we say “feast will be done!!!


I found some wonderful tips on this website: http://www.detoxbodyplan.com/Juice-Fasting.html  and www.superfoods.co.za

No comments: