Do you think you are overweight?

Sunday, January 9, 2011

PRE-DETOX

To prepare my body for the detox I spent the day just eating fresh fruit and vegetables as suggested by www.detoxbodyplan.com/Juice-Fasting.html

What exactly is Juice Fasting? A juice fast is when you only drink fresh organic vegetable and fruit juices and you do not consume any food. A juice fast typically lasts one to three days. … The day before the fast, eat only organic fresh fruits and vegetables.”


It was afternoon, the house was quiet and I was tired from sitting in front of the computer the whole day, when I decided to again watch the movie “Eat, Pray, Love”. Big mistake!!!! I got upto the part where Julia Roberts starts slurping and munching away at Spagetti. Needless to say, I had my first failure right there!!!!


We decided to have spegatti bolonaise with lots of cheese for supper.


I was back to square one with that in my stomach. I actually felt quite sick after I had it. I think it’s because I was just having fresh fruit and veg the hole day and now this!!! My stomach thought I have gone mad!


So the next day, it was again only raw fresh fruit and veg the whole day!


I felt like a total failure at first, but then quickly realised, this is just the start, I can do this and really, I can have spaghetti again, just not this week, and just not in excess!!!


No comments: