Do you think you are overweight?

Thursday, January 13, 2011

BREAKING THE FAST/FEAST (DAY 3 & 4)

Yesterday (Wednesday, 12 Jan) was officially the last day and it has been 7 days since I started the whole detox process. It makes it feel like it’s just complete. But in the back of my mind the detox is really just the foundation. Starting off with a clean foundation, a digestive system that is clean and working at optimal level.

Last night I had quite a bit of rumbling and gass. I suffer from IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrom), but during this entire detox time I have not had thos painful spasms. Ofcause I had gass, otherwise it wouldn’t be a real detox, but in general my digestive system handled it very well.



Not to go into too much graphical detail, but I do feel I need to share; my stool has not yet returned to normal. It is still very runny and when I have to go, I have to go. But I have not yet eaten a lot of solids or starchy food, so that can explain it.



Also, just a s a note, though I have not really made mention about this before; I have during this detox not had any tea or coffee or even sodas or cartoned fruit juice. Just pure water inbetween the juices, and a lot of water!!!!



The first other drink I started having was ice tea, just to get my alkaline powder down, half a glass for the last couple of days now. Yesterday I introduced Rooibos Tea. Ooooh, was that yum, really yum. I usually take my tea with up to 3 and a bit teaspoons of sugar. Yesterday I had it with just 2 moderate teaspoons and it tasted sweet. Looks like my tastebuds had a cleansing too!!!!



“Think not that it is sufficient that the angel of water embrace you outwards only. I tell you truly, the uncleanness within is greater by much than the uncleanness without. And he who cleanses himself without, but within remains unclean, is like to tombs that outwards are painted fair, but are within full of all manner of horrible uncleanness’ and abominations.”

Jesus, according to “The Essene Gospel of Peace”



I feel cleansed and ready for a new start.


It’s the last day and I’m lacking a bit of energy. I’ve started taking a mulit-vitamin supplement now to see if my energy will find itself again! But still dealing with monthly cycles makes it double the effort!

Food notes: The usual asparagus breakfast, fruits for morning snack time, green leafy salad for lunch, lots of water inbetween meals, I had a cup of tea after breakfast and for supper, very little cous-cous 1 tablespoon, roasted veg, green leafs freshly cut and 1 small portion of chicken oven baked.








“Infirmity and sickness, at any age, is the direct result of loading up the body with food which contains no vitality, and at the same time allowing the intestines to remain loaded with waste matter.”  Dr. Norman Walker , inventor of “juicing”

No comments: