Do you think you are overweight?

Sunday, January 9, 2011

THE NEXT STEP: More exercise!

The next step was to assess the different ways that this can be done!


My husband is not at all keen on dieting! I don’t blame him, just look at the first 3 letters of that word – DIE!!!!
I’m not about to do that (die) anytime soon.


After quite a bit of research and talking to people who have been successful at weight loss – it boils down to a few things (according to them):
1. You are what you eat
2. Exercise, exercise, exercise
3. Drink lots of water – min 2 L per day!
4. Breath! Deep breathing helps to cleanse the system.
5. And of cause, everything in moderation.
So I’ve decided to do this my way. You see I’m just like that, you can give me a recipe, but don’t expect me to follow it, I’ll get it all muddled, but give me the ingredients, the recipe and the freedom to follow as much as the recipe as I would like to and the freedom to improvise on the rest and you will get an awesome meal from me. No pan intended.


And so the decision came to put more effort into exercise! (This realisation came to be the week after Christmas 2010).

I googled some logs and found a plain log that I printed off the net to record my weight, measurements on body parts, etc. That way, you weigh and measure once a week and complete your log and can see where you are going. Just google "Weight loss log" and you will find many good logs that you can use.

No comments: