Do you think you are overweight?

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Detox 2 – Day 2

I had the most delicious fruity breakfast: Simple, but sweet – green melon, strawberries and 1 x banana chopped up and tossed. It felt a lot at the time that I was eating it, so I had it in two portions; 1 portion at 08:00 and another portion at 08:30.


Lots and lots of water in-between.


10:30 AM – 1 x green apple and a cup of rooibos tea, plain and yet more water.


Wow, have I gone to the loo!!!! Lots of urine due to lots of water and my stool is still pretty normal, but smelly.


And suddenly I feel like what I’m doing is not right for my body. I smell cheese, bread, chicken, bacon, all sorts of foods that are salty and tasty and suddenly this is all I want, something salty!!! Suddenly I am just really thinking is this what I am doing good and right for my body or is this torture?


My voice of reason has gone haywire and this is greatly emotional pressure that I am adding onto myself.


Of cause this detox is good for me I have reaped the benefits from the previous detox in January this year and I will reap it again, I need to just persevere!


Check out this website: www.juicer-guru.com


“Juices clean away unwanted substances such as chemicals and toxins from the body and leave the body healthier and with more energy. Important nutrients are distributed to better nourish the body and enhance the immune system.


Most people follow digestion damaging habits. When you are detoxing your body is allowed time to repair and recover from the damage caused by your bad habits. Throughout the cleansing process, your body is supported by antioxidants and other juice components like calories and vitamins.






One of the most appreciated benefits is the loss of body fat your body has been storing. Juices eliminate toxins via the blood stream often providing nearly instant results.


It improves skin by flushing out the toxins contained therein.


A general feeling of improved health and increased energy is felt.”


Check out this website: www.bestofjuicing.com/vegetable_juicing.html


“Vegetable juicing provides your body with a very concentrated source of nutrients and enzyme. It also helps to detoxify your body and boost the immune system with high doses of vitamins and minerals that are easy to absorb. Drinking several glasses of vegetable juice daily is relatively easy. Veggies are generally lower in sugar and higher in nutrients and enzymes than fruits, so vegetable juicing is an especially good way to nourish the body especially if you are sick.


Giving your cells a healthy dose of vegetable juice helps to maintain the PH balance of your body. Vegetable juice also provides a concentrated source of enzymes to aid digestion.”


So there we have it, what I am doing is good for me. I just didn’t realise how much toxins I had built up in my system and the headache I am having is proof!


Currently I am craving two things: 1. Junk food!!! 2. Sleep!!!!!


I am not going to have any junk food, but additional sleep is a very good idea as my body clearly needs to do some repair work.






12:45 – lunch – salad with lots of greens, lemon juice, tomato, spring union, etc. It was divine. Just what I need something salty. I did however cheat a bit. I crushed a packet of potato chips into my salad. Not too proud, but man, did it taste good!!!


“Nothing tastes as good as feeling/being thin”

No comments: