Do you think you are overweight?

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Detox 2 – Day 1 (sort of)

Yes, I am finally there again – Detox no 2 – here we come!!!!






My first detox was in January of this year, it wasn’t flawless, but it helped a lot to get rid of excess waste matter, clean the digestive system and prepare it for my new lifestyle and also just to speed up that sluggish metabolism!






I prepared myself mentally to do another detox when the seasons changed, but I am about 1.5 – 2 months behind schedule, but I am doing it non-the-less. To me it still feels like winter anyways, it is only now starting to warm up.






I have had quite an emotional struggle with myself and really had to stick my neck out and push myself to get to this step. I had to reach the point where I just get that extra spring in my step and will power to push through! And here I am.






07:00 Day 1 of detox 2 started off with 1 x slice of toast in the morning with margarine and marmite 08:00 followed by 1 x green apple at 8:00 AM


10:15 I had another green apple and one banana.


11:30 At this time I was starving and ranting and raving about it when one of the ladies in my office offered me a carrot which was chomped down.


Up to this point, this is really actually my daily lifestyle at this stage, but because of finances I have not been able to eat as healthy as I want to, but all is back on track now.


13:00 Green, super, super green salad, with some radishes, tomatos etc added. I was naughty and added a little bit of feta cheese. I think this is okay for today as I have literally added an extra day at the beginning of this detox just to get into the swing of things.


I have had 7 glasses of water already!!! And one cup of clear green tea.


15:00 I craved for something salty and had a few potato chippies. Was totally not supposed to have those, but I am sure it’s ok.






The funny thing is this morning when I woke up I woke up with a headache, but by 11:00 the headache had completely subsided.






Looking forward to tomorrow going to have some fruit that I haven’t had for a while (expensive fruit) and even though they are mostly in season now, they are darn, darn, darn expensive!!!!






Will check in again tomorrow and log what all went “down”.

No comments: