Do you think you are overweight?

Sunday, February 6, 2011

WEIGH-IN RECORDS

Sometimes life happens and everything is just so hectic.



One thing to remember is to not let yourself go! To not stop focussing on eating healthy and exercising moderately when possible inbetween.






So I just haven't had time to post, but have been doing all the right stuff inbetween work and social life. So just for my own records I'm posting my Weigh-in chart.






I was a bit disappointed last week when I didn't lose more than .2 kg! Shocker for me and then this week as well, I lost but not that much! After pondering over this some what I realised that it is such a good thing after all. I am still losing, I am not exercising as much as I should, so I can’t expect miracles and I won’t be having any stretch marks, how awesome is that.


No comments: