Do you think you are overweight?

Sunday, February 27, 2011

SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK…. UUUGHHH

I have been soooooo sick this past week. It feels to me like I have really just been sick this year!!!! I remember extreme highs and then lows when it comes to my immune system. Times when I felt so fit, so strong and then times like this last week when my body is just so weak. I hope and pray that a balance will come to me. A happy medium of strong immunity and vitality, fitness and health!


Some good news: I am finally past 68 and one teeny tiny step down to 67.4 kg!!!!


It truly feels like a victory after sitting at 68.whatever .whatever .whatever for the last 4 weeks.


I’m hoping to resume exercising this week. Maybe just 30 minutes yoga every second day – have to start somewhere. I am still on anti-biotics for the next 5 days after a nasty bacterial infection. So, will have to see how it goes. Anti-biotics in general really makes me feel even more sick.


I just know that if I can get into an exercise routine again and build my fitness up again that I will definitely be able to go into my second stretch of quest for health, fitness and weight loss that will hopefully come with it.


Again, just to reiterate, I am not on a diet and won’t be going on one. I don’t believe that starving the body is the right option. But instead I believe that eating healthy sustainable foods loaded with protein and essential vitamins and minerals along with the right amount of exercise is really the solution to weigh problems. Always ask yourself, how did I get here in the first place. Reflect back on your past and see and feel how you got to where you are emotionally and physically. Once you understand this, you can focus on the road ahead and be strong, because you know exactly what it is that you need to fix. Whether they are serious emotional behaviours causing you to overeat or simply bad habits that you’ve been too lazy to address. Face it head on, because your true strength in the road ahead lies therein!


No comments: